- kill bacteria, viruses and fungi
- stimulates the immune system to fight disease
- destroy in vitro the organisms that cause disease
- reduce risk of colon cancer
- contains more polyphenols (the powerful anti-oxidant that fights and kills cancer-causing cells) than other teas
- shown to lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure and fight fatigue
- reduce symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- prevents the activities of the enzymes which breakdown elastin and collagen (anti-aging)
- reduces the risk of inflammation
- can help eliminate coffee from diet
HOW DOES WHITE TEA DO THIS?
White tea is made from immature tea leaves picked shortly before the buds have fully opened. Immediately after harvesting, the leaves are steamed and dried, which keep them from oxidizing and preserves the high anti-oxidant content. The result is a tea with a very delicate flavor and significant protective effects in aiding the body’s immune system against myriad diseases and bacteria.