Private Sessions, Evaluations, and Home Program Information
A private session is a one-on-one training appointment, which focuses on your physical needs and your lifestyle goals.
An evaluation is a screening designed to determine physical imbalances and areas needing strengthening, stretching, or a combination of modalities.
A home program is a filmed exercise routine, to be done at home, which addresses what is shown in your evaluation.
Group workouts, or semi-private workouts, are exercises classes offered as a adjunct to a home program.
Before beginning a private or group workout program, first consult with your physician.
How to Begin a Home Program
Step 2. Evaluation and Phase I Program Design
- Bring all pertinent medical records and case information for review.
- Bring/wear exercise clothing.
- Bring your iPad, phone with storage space, or a video device.
- Plan on two hours for your initial visit.
- If your case is complex or you are in from out of town, additional time may be required or a second appointment scheduled.
Step 3. Start Your Home Program
• Your home program is designed to address the findings in your evaluation: muscle imbalance, pain issues, fascia tightness, lack of mobility, to name a few.
• Each home program is geared to your individual needs, but will always have the foundational exercises/ELDOA postures we recommend for all on a daily basis.
• We film you doing your home program so you have a video log of your exercises with audio instructions. This is good for home and travel!
• As you progress, your home program will change to adapt to your success.
Step 4. Attend Class
• To supplement your home program and private training sessions, the Legacy Center offers weekly classes, Semi-Private and Group workouts.
• Click on the Calendar link for times and additional information