- 3 eggs (or ener-g egg replacer)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda, aluminum free
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 small green apple, peeled and chopped
All ingredients are organic and the vanilla and baking soda can be found at Whole Foods.
400 degree oven
Put everything in a bowl and mix with a spoon to incorporate.
Makes 24 mini muffins.
Tastes best a few days later, after being in refrigerator.