The SomaTherapy Program aspires to develop the most skilled practitioners through the process of treatment of the joints, soft tissues, visceral and neuromuscular function, and motor control.
Programs are designed to incorporate the science of pain cycle and inflammation into the manual treatment.
Level 1 • Pumping of the Lower Limbs
• Pumping of the upper Limbs and Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorder
• Pumping of the Trunk & Pelvis
Level 2 • Fascial Normalization of the Lower Limbs
• Fascial Normalization of the Upper Limbs and Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorder
• Fascial Normalization of the Trunk & Pelvis
Level 3 • 2TLS (Transversal Tendinous and Ligamentous Stretching) of the Lower Limbs
•. 2TLS of the Upper Limbs and Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorder
•. 2TLS of the Trunk & Pelvis
Level 4 • Diaphragmology
• Thoracic Diaphragm
• Cervico-Thoracic Diaphragm
• Pelvic Diaphragm
• Cranial Diaphragm
A diploma is awarded after successful completion of the SomaTherapy Program, Levels 1, 2 and 3: The Diploma of SomaTherapy.
Advanced SomaTherapy: With the Diploma of SomaTrainer and the Diploma of SomaTherapy, and after presenting a short thesis, the International Federation of Somatherapy will confer the Diploma of Advanced Somatherapy.