A complete analysis of the squat with respect to the entire body. There are over a hundred progressions that have to be learned before a squat is completed properly. This class will cover all of these progressions and lead to a fundamental understanding of the proper method of progression leading to the completion of a biomechanically sound squat.
– technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of the squat
– learning to perfect the movement with a specific focus on the progression factors
– how to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation and warm-ups
– quality effort in terms of: strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
– muscular re-education programs
– sports preparation programs
Enroll in the entire year one program and save $500.
$3995.00 for the entire 5 course year one program.
If you would like to pay for the entire three year program in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org