The large muscles (latissimus dorsi, trapezius, rhomboids, quadratus lumborum…) need to be trained with a lot of specific movements in relation to the specific quality of training that you need (strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance) for each muscle group. The spinal muscles need to be trained to improve their ability to provide postural support.
There are also numerous, yet specific exercises, which can solicit the proximal, distal, medial, lateral, middle, superficial or deep portions of each muscle in the upper extremities. Students will learn over hundred different exercises that are invaluable in both performance training and rehabilitation. The function of the shoulder girdle is a major topic of this seminar.
- Technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of muscle strengthening
- Learning to perfect the movement (progression factors)
- How to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation and warm-ups
- Quality effort in terms of strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
- Strengthening methods for all the upper extremities and trunk muscles
- Muscular re-education programs
- Sports preparation programs