Analytical and Segmental Muscular Strengthening of the Upper Limbs and the Trunk
The large muscles (latissimus dorsi, trapezius, rhomboids, quadratus lumborum…) need to be trained with a lot of specific movements in relation to the specific quality of training that you need (strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance) for each muscle group. The spinal muscles need to be trained to improve their ability to provide postural support. There are also numerous, yet specific exercises which can solicit the proximal, distal, medial, lateral, middle, superficial or deep portions of each muscle (i.e. deltoids or thumb flexor) in the upper extremities. Students will learn hundreds of exercises.
– technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of muscle strengthening
– learning to perfect the movement (including progression factors)
– how to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation and warm-ups
– quality effort in terms of: strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
– strengthening methods for the upper extremities and trunk muscles
– muscular re-education programs
– sports preparation programs
Enroll in the entire year one program and save $500.
$3995.00 for the entire 5 course year one program.
If you would like to pay for the entire three year program in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org