The abdominals (obliques, transverse, pyramidals and rectus abdominus) and the thoracic diaphragm need to be properly trained. These muscles are not only functional but aesthetic. That is why students will learn hundreds of exercises that will specifically target these muscles.
– technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of muscle strengthening
– learning to perfect the movement (progression factors)
– how to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation
– types of cool-downs for better recovery
– dietary factors
– quality effort in terms of strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
– planning training sessions
– multiple strengthening methods
– muscular re-education programs
– sports preparation programs
Enroll in the entire year one program and save $500.
$3995.00 for the entire 5 course year one program.
If you would like to pay for the entire three year program in advance, please email email@example.com