ELDOA Level 1-2 Intensive Certification Course combines ELDOA Level 1 , The Most Frequently Used ELDOA of the Spine, with ELDOA Level 2, The ELDOA of the Spine, taught in a four-day course format.
The first part of the course is dedicated to topics specific to ELDOA 1: The Educational Paradigm of Guy VOYER, DO and the Teaching Method – “Learn by Doing”, The History of the ELDOA, What are the Goals of the ELDOA?, Introduction to Spine Biomechanics and the Functional Spine Unit of Junghans, and the Philosophy of the ELDOA – “You Are Your Own Best Therapist.”
The second part of the course, The ELDOA of the Spine, concentrates on the following topics: Back Pain: Treat the Symptoms vs. ELDOA – Address the Cause, Good Posture – The Gravity Line and Spine Curvature Disorders, Kapandji Spine Biomechanics and Descriptive Anatomy, Water is Life: Intracellular Water vs. Extracellular Water, and Introduction to Factors of Progression. In this four-day course format, student-practitioners complete both ELDOA Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Courses.
- The History of the ELDOA, Including the Comprehensive Historical Synopsis of How the ELDOA Was Organized by Guy VOYER, DO
- What are the Goals of the ELDOA? – General and Local Effects
- Good Posture: The Gravity Line and Spine Curvature Disorders
- Teach Classic Spine Biomechanics and Descriptive Anatomy
- Water is Life: Intracellular vs. Extracellular Water
- Introduction to Dura Mater and Cervical Spinal Fluid
- Teaching Principles: Awareness, Lemniscate, and Myofascial Stretching & Introduce Factors of Progression
- Teach the Classic ELDOA Postures of the Spine Level L5-S1 to C2-C3
- The Importance of a Home Program
- Discussion and Theory: ELDOA Philosophy: “You Are Your Own Best Therapist”