Soma Summer School: Legacy Center’s Soma Summer School begins where course work ends!
A Practical Review of 2016
August 5-6, 2016 • Dallas, Texas
Soma Summer School is an intensive review of select course material from the SomaTraining, SomaTherapy, and ELDOA programs organized by Guy VOYER, DO and hosted by Legacy Sport & Wellness Center.
The goal of Soma Summer School is to enhance each SomaPractitioner’s Soma skill set.
Soma Summer School differs from the traditional course organization in that sessions include daily exercise and extended mid-day breaks (depending upon the module), which allow for some rest and relaxation and make for a well-rounded SomaPractitioner experience.
Module One: Practical Review of ELDOA 1 and ELDOA 2
August 5, 2016 – One Day Fee is $250.00
• Anatomy & Biomechanics Review
• Review of Cinesiology Principles
• Practical Review of ELODA 1 and 2 Exercises, Cueing, and Factors of Progression
• How to Work as an ELDOA Practitioner: Program Design Templates, Client Handouts, and How to Use a Health History Screen
Module Two: Introduction to Thoracic Diaphragm, Abdominal Training, and Myofascial Stretching
August 6, 2016: One Day Fee is $250
• What are the Abdominals?
• How to Train Internal, External, and Middle Ranges
• Introduction to Anatomy Biomechanics
• Sample ABS Workout
• What is the Thoracic Diaphragm?
• Myofascial Stretching of the Diaphragm
• What is Myofascial Stretching?
• Teach the Base postures of Select Myofascial Stretching
SomaPractitioners can enroll in individual modules or for the entire Summer School.
Legacy will host a Meet and Greet at 7:00 pm on August 5, 2016 at the Legacy Center.
Legacy’s SOMA SUMMER SCHOOL begins where the course work ends!
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL or call the center for more information. Hope to see you in August!